Friday, October 25, 2013

Theres a rave at my beach!

I heard there was gonna be a rave on the beach, I had high hopes for some photos of classic rave FREAKS but all I got was sand on my binky.
Such a fog
 "Give me your fish ya twerp!"
 Down on the bike path things started to look promising as Devin and I walked from the pier to Brookhurst.
 "How do they expect us to drum circle to these electronic beats?!"
 Molly induced grindage along the rave perimeter
 Back stage was fulled stocked with a pallet of Monster energy. 
Looks like some criddler tried to claw under the fence to reach to rave juice.
 Turns out Wet Electric was denied a liquor license so it became Dry Electric
I spy a small man
 Brought out the big guns to capture the twerk
 Some ravettes tease the sqaures on the outside of the fence who couldnt make it in
"too bad you cant have all this"
 Devin with his bag bro
 high (heel) maintenance
 The bike path was a nice mixture of sun scorched riverbed dwellers, inappropriate moms and rave shrapnel
 I heard a dub step version of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" played right around this point. 
Nirvana for some, hell for others.
 Some seem to have lost their friends
 FYI you have none!
More rave shrapnel
 I'm starting to see a pattern in the male attendees
 Locals were not amused
"God damn kids and their drum and bass music...you know the Doors didn't even have a bass!"
 fro sho
Back at Devin's pad he made his cat Matilda rave and she hated it.
Moral of the the story, raves are for tents and warehouses in the 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment