Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm here to see and be seen...

Some rad bands I saw last month.

FUZZ played Alex's Bar in Long Beach which made for an awesome bike ride to and from the show.

Charlie Moothart waits for Ty's cue.
 "Activate the fuzz"
Roland Cosio rumbles the bass.
I love Alex's Bar, but I hate the way their stage looks in photos
"Are they playing inside a Mexican restaurant? A Catholic Church?"
"This time I got a reason..."
BL!SSS magazine threw a rad part at the Observatory O.C. and they conviniently invited 3 bands that I've been wanting to see live.
Gap Dream
Bummer rock bad boy Al Knost and Tomorrow's Tulips.
Check out their new album Experimental Jelly out on Burger Records.
The Cosmonauts shut the party down. 
New Album "Persona Non Grata" out soon via Burger Records



No comments:

Post a Comment