Monday, January 7, 2013

Cellular Discharge Part 2

Cell phone photos that were taken over the past 4 months and left to rot on my iPhone until now...
 Elijah Berle earned my vote for the best part in the slick new Pretty Sweet movie. Here is me breaking the news to him.
 Chill dawg! Part 1...
...and Part 2
"How does it feel to want?"
 Ooops!
 Carl's birthday climax.
 My dad used to pull this one on me. Now I pass it on to Ashley.
Sampling some of Anthropologie's finest Shih Tzu furs.
 Straight to Ebay. Just move the decimal over two spaces.
Attention Bullies! Follow the chalk line to the nerds and beat them up.
 Psssh... straight into Uranus.
 Coming soon to some pubes near you.
 
Quite the quiver.
Having a laugh at the Hager's expense.
Bath and Liverpool represent.
Ain't no sall out!
 Ty Segall.
 Note the girl on her knees in ecstasy below him...
 Best show of the year. Mega post coming soon.
The Growlers had a 3 night stint at Alex's bar in Long Beach which also ruled. Check em out they're on a US tour right now. 
This house played techo Christmas songs and had the lights flicker to the beat of the song.
 SkrilleXmas.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment